You are here
Grilled Pork Chops with Gouda Cheese and Bacon
GRILLED CHOPS STUFFED WITH SMOKED
GOUDA AND BACON
• 4 oz. smoked Gouda cheese-shredded
• 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
• 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
• 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 4 (2 ¼ inch thick) center-cut, bone-in pork chops
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• Three Little Pig All-Purpose BBQ Rub
1. Heat up your grill for medium heat – 300-350 deg F
2. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, bacon, parsley, and black
3. Lay the pork chop flat on cutting board and with a sharp knife held
parallel to the board, cut a pocket into the pork, going all the way in
the bone, but leaving the sides intact.
1. Stuff cheese mixture into pocket, and close with a wooden toothpick.
2. Brush meat with oil and season with Three Little Pigs All-Purpose
3. Lightly oil the grill grate.
4. Grill over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes on each side, or until pork
5. Be careful not to overcook!